Friday, April 15, 2016

Is my body trying to tell me something?

I went in for the second ultrasound on Wednesday, and had a big follicle (20mm) on the left and two decent sized ones on the right (16 and 15mm). Still hoping for the right side to dominate, we decided to wait a few more days before triggering (plus, the sperm isn't arriving until today anyway, so not much I could do before then!). I have another appointment today to see how they look, but yesterday my right side ached all day, and I am 95% sure I finally got a positive on the opk (ovulation test stick)! So I'm hoping today can actually be IUI #3, instead of just another check-up, because I feel like my right side is ovulating and it never does that. Fingers crossed for some sort of miracle. (and that the sperm actually arrives, because if not I'm SOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment