Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Symptomspotting. The sequel to Trainspotting.

Because everyone does it, I of course obsess over symptoms. Last week, I didn't really have any. A weird night where I had red itchy bumps all over my body which mysteriously were gone the next morning. (Of course, I feared bedbugs and nearly burned my mattress in effigy.)

And the night before I decided to test for the first time, my dog slept with her head on my stomach. Which she never does. Thought maybe that was a sign.

This week, again not much. A few pangs and twinges in my abdomen, and some general nausea, but nothing very impressive. Which of course has me worried. But my mom said she never had ANY symptoms (no morning sickness, no sore boobs, no nothing) - aside from a ridiculous craving for cherry pie.

Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment