Monday, June 19, 2017

Gimme (tiny) five

Last week of the first trimester! I noticed a bump in week 10, and now in week 11 I really have a bump. Getting harder to hide this at work - thanks, flowy tops! Not announcing until my birthday, though, so still have 3 more weeks. (Of course, most of my friends already know because I'm a blabbermouth.)

I feel 100% better this week as well, although not sleeping much. But no more nausea and I have energy back, which is always nice. I bought one of those home fetal Doppler things because I'm insane, so I can check the heartbeat. Which I may or may not do every day. 140 and holding!

I can't get over this app. It shows you how big the baby's hands and feet are each week, in relation to how big they will be at birth. AAACK!



No comments:

Post a Comment