Friday, July 28, 2017

17 weeks but who's counting (I am)

Had my monthly sonogram on Wednesday and got to see Bubbles again! She has doubled in size in just two weeks - gone from 3 ounces to 7 (and I think at this point she's supposed to be 5, so she's tipping the scales)! I am so convinced every time they look at her brain, heart etc. that something is going to be wrong, but the doctor said everything just looks great. She has little leg bones - although I probably won't feel her kicks for another few weeks since my placenta is in the front - and I saw her kidneys and her spine and the four chambers of her heart and her little toes and balled up fists. COME ON PEOPLE. I am finally back to my starting weight, so we'll see what my doctor says next week when I have to get on the scale. No one can really tell I'm pregnant yet (boo), but the bump looks HUGE to me. So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment