Tuesday, August 15, 2017

The truth is out there, but I don't think I want to know

"Babymoon" was fun, although no one could really tell I was pregnant so I didn't go announcing it to the world. I'm almost 20 weeks - halfway there! - but I am still so freaking nervous about something going wrong. I guess because every time I open up Facebook there's a tragic story about loss. From Vienna (Bachelor) losing her twins to the woman who accidentally smothered her baby in the hospital - I can't win! Plus the horrific things I find when I Google. I was itchy when I got back from the trip - most likely because I managed to get super sunburned (whoops) and was about to peel - but I Googled it and learned it could be a liver problem which leads to stillbirths. DEAR GOD. I just had an itch.

So moral of the story: I might just have to go Amish for the next five months and y'all can fill me in on everything I missed. The good stuff, please. Not the horrible nightmare-inducing stuff. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment