Wednesday, November 29, 2017

34 weeks

Getting closer! She weighs 5 and a half pounds, which is insane to me. And she still looks pretty weirdo in the sonograms, which is only slightly concerning. She'll be cute, right? Or at least I'll think she's cute, and no one will tell me the truth so I'll think everyone thinks she's cute? (Am I a terrible person for even putting this out there?? Prolly.) Have my work shower on Friday, and then I'm planning to hit Buy Buy Baby and Target pretty hard over the weekend to get any last things I "need" (aka things I think I need but most likely do not). Nursery is done, although we need to lower the crib spring and aren't entirely sure how to do that. Then again, she won't be sleeping in there for months so no huge deal, although it would be nice to have that all ready to go. High-risk sonograms are weekly from here on out, and I have one more bimonthly (?) OB appt in two weeks but after that those are weekly as well. But amazingly, today I paid NOTHING at either appointment. Thanks, insurance! (About damn time, but whatev)

Bring on the last 5 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment