Friday, December 8, 2017

36 (!) weeks

Because I'm still confused by how many weeks you are versus how many months you are, I think I still have another week before I'm officially 9 months pregnant. But still. 36 weeks. It feels like forever. But when you include the IVF stuff, it really will be like a year. Me and the elephant. Awesome.

We hit up Buy Buy Baby over the weekend and bought the rest of the stuff I needed wanted. And it was a bit obscene, tbh:

I'm still feeling pretty good, aside from a gross itchy rash that has appeared on my calves and ankles. I don't know what Braxton Hicks feel like, but I have had some intermittent tightening so maybe that's what it is? Who the F knows. Gained 22 lbs according to my scale; 24 according to my dr's scale (so I will obviously be going with mine), but still have 4 weeks and I'm sure several more pounds to go. My mom continues to make fat jokes - today even asked how I managed to get into the sweater coat I'm wearing. ("A feat of science" was my response.)

See you soon, Georgie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment