Friday, March 17, 2017

Oof

Four embryos are still growing strong, with a fifth slowpoke hanging around. I was hoping all five would make it to freeze, but I knew they wouldn't. In fact, I'm just hoping three make it. Won't know until Monday. But I feel AWFUL. My stomach cramps have been nearly debilitating, the bloat is gross, and yesterday I almost fainted twice and threw up in the car driving to work. (I did call the doctor and got checked out yesterday; everything is fine.) But I still feel crappy. I'm wondering if it's because I had twice as many mature eggs this time, so maybe it was harder on my body? Either way I feel like I'm 100. So glad I'm doing a frozen embryo; don't feel like I would be up to the challenge of implanting a fresh one.

Positive vibes for the four little embryos, please! Figure if I get to transfer one, I'll do another round of acupuncture that week and then the week after the transfer. Why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment