Monday, March 6, 2017

Sometimes I feel like it works for everyone but me.

This whole process is so horrible, and although I'm so thrilled when friends announce they're pregnant, it's also like a kick in the gut because I'm not. Or worse - I was. Twice. And I'm not anymore. I started the stims on Saturday, and have three dr's appointments this week to check the progress. I'm super nervous about it not working again, but I'm now considering embryo donors for the next round. It would be tough having a baby that wasn't genetically mine, but maybe if it grew in my belly I would feel partly responsible? The ironic bummer is that I donated my young healthy eggs at age 24. If only the fertility clinic in LA still had one left, I could use that! But that's highly doubtful. Had I known I would struggle, perhaps I would have saved one! #hindsight #20-20

No comments:

Post a Comment