Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Baby steps...(literally)

Everything looked good yesterday - my lining is once again "textbook" - and I've got four nice-sized follicles in there ready to go. Of course, that meant I had to get the "what would you do if you have four babies" speech, but it seems very unlikely that that would happen. Four just gives me better odds of having one. So I left my "special delivery" at the doctor's office, gave myself the trigger shot last night, and tomorrow is the big insemination day! Although I have given myself shots before (when I donated my eggs back in 2000), as the minutes ticked by last night I started getting nervous. But it didn't hurt or even bleed at all, so I would consider that a success. Still thinking this probably won't work the first time, but trying to think positively...AAAAACK

No comments:

Post a Comment