Wednesday, February 3, 2016

You is smart, you is important...

The more I let people know my plans, the more stories I hear about friends of friends who have gone through this. And although some have very positive stories to tell, others are not so positive. A co-worker told me yesterday that she has one friend who had a baby on her own and he is now 5. Although she loves her son, she totally regrets doing it on her own. And the co-worker had ANOTHER friend who has a two month old and can't stop crying. (To me, that sounds more like post partum depression than regretting being a SMBC - single mom by choice! - but what do I know.)

I'm going to call one woman who did it on her own to get her story, and I'm hoping it won't make me want to drink (too) heavily or cower under the covers for a week. I mean, I know this is going to be the toughest thing I've ever done or ever will do, but come on. I can do this.  #right??

No comments:

Post a Comment