Monday, February 15, 2016

Turning a negative into a positive

Went to the dr last week and he put me on Clomid prior to my next appointment next week. He also mentioned that I was CMV negative, and therefore should find a donor who was also negative. I had never even heard of CMV and was shocked that half of the population has it! Including my first choice donor, but luckily (or not), his samples were completely sold out. (Who all is buying this stuff up? #hoarders) So it was back to the drawing board, and I found a CMV negative donor who I am super excited about. Went ahead and bought it to avoid another sell-out, and now just waiting to get the go-ahead to ship! (Um, who knew it cost almost $300 to ship? Jesus. I could have flown to California to pick it up myself for that price!)

No comments:

Post a Comment