Thursday, June 2, 2016

Number 5 is Alive

Ultrasound looked good yesterday - almost too good. I have like 4 follicles on the right (the good side), measuring 21, 20, 19 and 14, and 3-4 on the left which are around 15. My poor doctor kept saying, "I don't feel comfortable with this..." He is convinced I'm going to get pregnant with five babies. (Sidebar: There ain't NO WAY I'm having five babies.) But he is just going to close his eyes and look the other way (hopefully not literally - someone needs to see what's going on down there) . Gave myself the trigger shot last night at 10 - it's possible that I had to set my alarm to wake back up - and have IUI#5 part one tomorrow morning, part two Saturday. I'm not going to work out Saturday or Sunday, which is a HUGE sacrifice for me (you're welcome, future baby), and plan on just laying around with my feet up. #roughlife

No comments:

Post a Comment