Wednesday, June 1, 2016

All systems "go"

Sunday's ultrasound looked good - lining was an 8 (thicker than last month, so I guess the injectables were a good investment after all), and had 5 follicles. More bloodwork Tuesday and another ultrasound, in which the two follies that were 13 on Sunday had grown to 17. Great news, but that will probably move things up a day or so. No sign of ovulating on the OPKs, so I'll most likely trigger tonight and do IUIs Friday and Saturday. I had MORE bloodwork this morning and have ANOTHER ultrasound this afternoon. This shit is seriously like a full-time job. Jesus.
But everything looks pretty good, and assuming Leroy is the same as last month, maybe two follies will release and at least one will result in a baby. If not, going to take some time off to save up for an IVF attempt. Because I don't need to get my foundation fixed, right? RIGHT??

No comments:

Post a Comment