Friday, May 27, 2016

Doctor? Doctor.

So I've been giving myself the injections every night, and man I'm good at this. Maybe I could become a nurse once this is all said and done. The craziest thing is that I have to discard the needles into a red biohazard bin just sitting in my laundry room. Thank GOODNESS no guys are coming over - can you imagine? Had more bloodwork done this morning, and will schedule the next ultrasound for Sunday or Monday. Leroy is scheduled to arrive today, so now we just hope my lining looks nice and thick and I have several decent follicles. I keep injecting on the right, in the hopes that that side will get all the good ones (since the left side is most likely blocked), and I'm finally wearing the fertility ring my mom gave me (clearly sleeping with it under my pillow wasn't working). So that should really mean positive results, amiright??

No comments:

Post a Comment