Thursday, December 29, 2016

Symptom spotting or lack thereof

This wait is killing me. I'm assuming the worst and simultaneously excited about/dreading the ultrasound next Thursday.

I've had crampy aches in my uterus since practically day one, which I know could be a good thing (stretching and growing and all that - hello, the donor is 6'6"!!! Make room for that shit!), but I'm paranoid that my period is about to start.

My boobs are getting fuller and sore, and my areolas are getting larger as well (TMI, I know). I haven't gotten sick, but I almost passed out on Friday and every morning have a wave of nausea come over me. Having very vivid dreams that I remember in the morning, which is rare for me, and I napped every day over the holiday break. So very tired. And now I'm having some sort of night sweats. So basically I'm a giant hormonal nightmare, and just hoping it's for a good reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment