Friday, January 29, 2016

BFN

BFN stands for Big Fat Negative. At least, according to the fertility blogs I've been perusing. It's like a whole other language:
BFP: Big Fat Positive
RE: Reproductive Endocrinologist (why they don't just say DR is beyond me)
TTC: Trying To Conceive
And many, many more. (who knew??)

I guess it's a BFN for me this month, although can you get a negative if you don't even try? I went in for another sonogram yesterday, and although my lining looks "perfect" (!), the left side had a giant follicle and the right side had three little ones. My doctor said although I could overnight the sperm and he would try over the weekend, he thought it would probably be a waste of money and we'll try on Clomid next month. Kind of bummed, but I so appreciate his honesty and not just taking my money to take my money.

So let's see how February goes. At least all the blood work/dye testing/counseling sessions/puking in my car thanks to the beast meds called Doryx is over. It's been a wild week, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment