Tuesday, January 26, 2016

I AM right-handed...

Damn that HSG test was painful. And the thing that scares me the most: it was probably a preview into what childbirth feels like (times 1000) - not sure I'll be able to handle it. I guess that's what the drugs are for...but I'm still spotting and they make you wear a pad, which makes me feel like I'm 13 before I mastered the tampon. Sigh. Plus, the results weren't exactly what I had hoped for: the right tube is fine, but nothing flowed through the left. The doctor wasn't concerned, though - even said he thought it probably wasn't blocked - but still. If I'm doing all of this, I want it to be successful...trying to remain hopeful. After all, if the doctor says it's okay, it's okay, right??

He's making me go see a therapist tomorrow so they can make sure "I'm not crazy and won't kill the baby." (This is a direct quote, btw.) Assuming I pass the crazy test, just hoping my sonogram looks good on Thursday and I'll order the swimmers on Friday for a Monday or Tuesday deposit. Ah, pillow talk. Ha.

I did pick a guy, though - and even my mom approved. He's tall, smart, athletic and has cute baby pictures - what more does a girl need. (Aside from an ACTUAL guy, of course.)

Let's do this, right fallopian tube! #rightisright

No comments:

Post a Comment